Register now!

Resend Activation Email
T-Shirts & More
Navigation
Buy Phantom

Phantom T-shirts & Gifts

Buy The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux - UK
The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux - US

For more Phantom of the Opera books, CDs and films, visit the Phantom Fan Store.

In association with Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk

Recent news
Sponsor links

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic    Register To Post

« 1 ... 4 5 6 (7) 8 »

#151 Re: Wants
Posted on: 18 Jun 2010 15:58
Thank you, Blackribbonrose!
I want to get magic powers that will make me be amazing at the piano, instead of struggling to play every week... although, I'm improving.

#152 Re: Wants
An-da-shealladh Posted on: 18 Jun 2010 17:03
I want my boyfriend to stop texting me. He's really getting annoying...*grumbles*

#153 Re: Wants
ghostwritten Posted on: 18 Jun 2010 18:43
I want it to stop being so darned hot and humid outside.

#154 Re: Wants
Baby Plokker 숨 Posted on: 20 Jun 2010 15:55
Amen to that Ghostwritten!!!
Michigan is so bi-polar it's not even funny...

I desperatly want the guy I like to like me back.

#155 Re: Wants
Durnesque Posted on: 20 Jun 2010 15:58
I want to be with the man I love- with my parent's approval.

#156 Re: Wants
WierdButNotInsane Posted on: 20 Jun 2010 15:58
The original cast recording of "Tanz Der Vampire" and a way to get out of cleaning my room which is what I should be doing right now...*smiles sheepishly*

#157 Re: Wants
Mr. Peabody Posted on: 21 Jun 2010 12:58
I want this headache to finally go away!

#158 Re: Wants
CRP Posted on: 28 Jun 2010 13:44
TuggyistheMann - I hope it has!

I want a copy of PotO ( the novel ) with photos, preferably from the ' 25 movie .
Maybe there is such an edition?

#159 Re: Wants
Miss.Christine.Daae Posted on: 28 Jun 2010 21:16
~I want to go to Disneyland
~I want it to be next summer already so I can go to Spain and France
~I want to read Amelia Earhart's Last Flight book
~I want my childhood back <3333333
~I want to see POTO one last time before it closes...

#160 Re: Wants
The_Prying_Pandora Posted on: 30 Jun 2010 23:55
I want my boyfriend to kiss me already and stop being so damn shy!

I also want him to come home again, so I can both talk to him and see him... I miss him after he's been gone for a week D:

#161 Re: Wants
WierdButNotInsane Posted on: 1 Jul 2010 0:29
I want to know what I want.

#162 Re: Wants
Lovella Posted on: 1 Jul 2010 0:39
This keyboard has been acting funky, and it's pissing me off. I've tried changing the batteries and taking the keys out, so I don't what's wrong.

In otherwords, I WANT THIS F*CKING KEYBOARD FIXED!!!!!

#163 Re: Wants
Lovella Posted on: 1 Jul 2010 0:43
Well, I think someone (perhaps it was God) granted my wish. The keyboard seems to be okay now.

I want to thank God for fixing this keyboard.

#164 Re: Wants
Posted on: 1 Jul 2010 1:00
I want to be financially successful, happy more often and more outgoing.

I want to have a job I love to do.

I want to have zero social anxiety and awkwardness and be totally self confident.

I want more friends that have the same interest as me.

I want to have an excellent strong singing voice that can captivate an arena full of people, and be able to play guitar and piano better, and be able to read and write music.

I want the pain in my hands to go away. I want to be in better physical shape.

I want to stop having mood swings.

I want acceptance from the role models in my life.

I want to be not afraid of love, and to be less awkward and obsessive at relationships. I want to be able to look a girl in the eye when she gives me that smile. I want to be able to ask a girl out without having a heart attack. I want to be indifferent to rejection.

I want to never be like my dad or my grandfather when it comes to how they handle women they love. I want to never be like my dad in any way.

I want my uncle to stop teasing me about my love life(or lack of) and obsession with dark brooding male characters and clebraties, and accept that I'm not a womanizing sex addict like him and that it's harder for me to approach a girl then it is for him. If I don't stare at a pretty girl like she's a piece of meat it doesn't mean I'm a homosexual or that I don't find her attractive. I don't believe in treating women like they're objects and plus I'm to shy to look or smile back.

I want to be able to spend more time with my mom while she's off this week and maybe go see my uncle( hey I love him even though he teases and he's a womanizer. You've got to he such a character and he has a lot of good in him that's been repressed by the company he's kept and the life he's led).

I want Glenn Danzig to write an autobiography and to at least do that dark blues album, and 50s and 60s music cover album before retiring from music.

I want the book Lyrics of the Left Hand to be available on amazon for a good price and to just own it.

I want Phantoms of the Past by Stephine Bean to be published.

I want an accurate to Leroux film to be made with excellent acting, directing, makeup, costume, set design, and score. I want the same with a Susan Kay's Phantom movie.

I want the freakin books I just ordered from Amazon to come sooner than what the delivery estimate said.

I want, I want, I want.

#165 Re: Wants
Lovella Posted on: 1 Jul 2010 1:30
Okay, maybe this keyboard isn't perfectly fixed after all, so I just want to know what's wrong.

#166 Re: Wants
Wide-Eyed Posted on: 1 Jul 2010 4:21
I want Marius Pontmercy to be real. I want him all for myself.

I want to sing and get paid for it.

I want certain boys to leave me alone!

I want to be able to "like-like" boys my age. I want to stop loving fictional characters or Michael Ball.

I want to go horse-back riding.

I want this sunburn to go away.

#167 Re: Wants
Ghostie in heartbreak Posted on: 1 Jul 2010 11:06
I want to see my sister. (I will later! YAY)

I want my dang sunburn to go away.

I want chocolate ice cream.

#168 Re: Wants
Posted on: 1 Jul 2010 12:27
I want to find good, worldwide mental health charity. I know, I know, itīs impossible, crazies are never fashionable. Grrr!

I want North Korea to stop torturing mentally ill annd handicapped and political prisoners.

Donīt look at me like crazy! Aaargh!

#169 Re: Wants
Viscountess Posted on: 1 Jul 2010 13:17
Quote:

RosesAreGorgeous wrote:
I want North Korea to stop torturing mentally ill annd handicapped and political prisoners.
Or you know... prisoners, period.

#170 Re: Wants
Posted on: 1 Jul 2010 14:39
Quote:

Viscountess wrote:
Quote:

RosesAreGorgeous wrote:
Or you know... prisoners, period.

Sigh. I am not saying that letīs torture pedophiles but especially when you have not DONE anything...

And I want my mother back and happy.
And lose weight.

#171 Re: Wants
Swansong Posted on: 1 Jul 2010 14:46
I want my husband well again. I want his pain and fatigue to go away. I want his cognitive and memory skills restored. I want him to be the wonderful, intelligent, organized and lovely person he was just 2 years ago. I want to turn back the clock.

Swannie

#172 Re: Wants
Mr. Peabody Posted on: 1 Jul 2010 15:50
-I want the first four seasons of Monk.
-I want to eat something.
-I want to start my book.
-I want to watch The Price Is Right.
-I want to meet Tony Shalhoub somewhere.
-I want to have finally seen Galaxy Quest.
-I want it to be July 22nd so I can go to Music Circus.

...and about 37,000 other things!

#173 Re: Wants
Shavokk Posted on: 1 Jul 2010 15:53
I want space aliens to land on the White House lawn, bringing with them cures to all the world's ailments. And space candy.

#174 Re: Wants
Ghostie in heartbreak Posted on: 1 Jul 2010 16:37
I want to be done with chores and done cleaning my room. Bleh!

I want my puppy to calm down... You'd think a small run would do the trick!

I want to see Phantom on stage again.

I want my Gram and Pop to be happy and safe.

I want my Mom's fibromyalgia to leave her body.

#175 Re: Wants
Posted on: 22 Jul 2010 14:54
- I want my love to pm me and give me one more chance to explain my feelings for him.

- I want him to forgive me for all the nasty things I said about him out of anger and frustration.

- I want him not to be such a scaredy cat when it comes to love, and realize that real love is worth taking any chances and risks for.

- I want him to know that I wasn't really asking anything from him other than that he loves me with all his heart.

- I want us to be happy together instead of being miserable alone.

- I want him to know that despite the fact that my feelings for him are at an all time low right now, I still think about him.

- I want him to know that anything I said and suggested to him, was all for his own benefit. I just wanted to help him gain more confidence in himself and plan for a more stable future.

- I want to stop having these mixed feelings of love and hatred for him - I want to hate him right now, and I do, yet I still love him.

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
« 1 ... 4 5 6 (7) 8 »

Register To Post

[Advanced Search]